Thursday, June 4, 2009

Keep the Animal Rights Industry out of YOUR Church

I wanted to share this from another friend in the fight for our freedoms:

Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "I have so much to do today that I should spend the first three hours in prayer."

I've been thinking about that quote a lot lately. I was raised in a Christian family, and I don't know how I'd get through a day without prayer. Blessed with good health, wonderful friends, a loving family, and fabulous dogs - I spend a lot of time giving thanks. I also ask for the usual things - strength, inspiration, guidance. Lately I've had to ask the Lord for something new and unexpected - help in keeping the animal rights industry out of His church.
...
My investigation led to a mixture of good news and bad news. Here's the verdict. Christians need to be more vigilant in guarding the gate. The animal rights industry, whose hypocrisy knows no bounds, is coming soon to a church near you. (Check your Daily Devotional, they may have already infiltrated your place of worship.)

HSUS President/CEO Wayne Pacelle does his homework. He sees that American farmers are coming together to stand shoulder-to-shoulder against the animal rights industry. Farmers, now I'm speaking directly to you. Pacelle knows that you're ten times tougher and more savvy than the emotional AR cult members that he moves around like pawns on a chess board. He sees you speaking out against the animal rights movement. He knows that you are feeling a growing resolve to protect your families and your future from the destructive rampage of HSUS-driven laws.

see the rest at the Soybeans and Livestock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! This was passed along to me from a friend at Ag Leader via the PrecisionPays.com website. Completely agree - HSUS, PETA and others have taken things too far. Glad you are telling the American farmer's side. That's a story that needs to be told a lot more often!

Tom